Nitomortar MH blend of siliceous aggregates is blended together with epoxy resins specifically developed for use in aggressive conditions.
Nitomortar MH is simple and cost effective for vertical and horizontal patching and for resurfacing to both dry and damp surfaces. The low odour, non-sag and chemically resistant properties of Nitomortar MH make it the ideal material for long lasting manhole rehabilitation and for use in similarly enclosed structures.
Nitomortar MH can be used in brick, block and all concrete manholes, including precast, and provides an impermeable high strength, monolithic lining to the interior of manhole walls.
Nitomortar MH is supplied as a 3 pack material in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use.
- Pre-weighed quality controlled materials ensure consistency and reduce risk of site errors.
- Unaffected by a wide range of acids, alkalis and industrial chemicals.
- 2 to 3 times stronger than typical concrete. Excellent resistance to abrasion and impact.
- Will cure under damp conditions. Cured surface is impermeable to water.
- Superior chemical and physical bond to virtually all substrates, dry or damp.
- Early strength development minimises maintenance disruption.
- No harmful vapours present. Particularly suitable for enclosed environments.
- Designed for easy laying to a fair finish.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.