The Nitoflor TS5000, is a three part solvent free combination of epoxy resin, modified amine hardeners filled with specially graded and selected high crushing strength, heavy density aggregates.
Nitoflor TS5000 durable abrasion resistant screed is laid by 5mm thickness (minimum thickness to be recommended should be 5mm).
The system includes Nitoprime 25, two part primer. Nitoflor TS5000 screed and Nitoprime 25 primer are supplied in pre-weighed units ready for on site mixing and application. The finished, cured fl oor has a slightly granular texture of uniform colour. A two part epoxy sealing coat from Nitofl or FC range is recommended as a topcoat for Nitofl or TS5000.
Before application on a steel substrate, shot blasting must first be done to SA 2½ finish and then priming should be done with Nitoprime 28 primer.
- Durable - Exceptional resistance to heavy duty traffic.
- Nonslip - Good gripping surface to both vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Easily laid - Designed for easy laying to a fair finish
- Seamless - Eliminates potential sources of failure
- Colour range - Available in different colour combinations.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.