A specially selected hard wearing silica sand aggregate is broadcast onto this slurry whilst it is still wet to provide a lightweight, flexible, durable and anti-skid dressing which can be used on a variety of substrates including steel, concrete, timber and aluminium.
The thickness of the finished surface dressing will be between 2.5 - 3.0 mm depending upon the thickness of the slurry applied to meet the expected end use. The components of Nitofolor ET Slurry R are supplied in pre-weight quantities ready to use on site.
- Lightweight - important in design considerations of bridges and other structures.
- Hard wearing - proven ability to withstand the heaviest wear in locations around the world.
- Flexible - excellent tensile and flexural strengths.
- Excellent adhesion to prepared steel surfaces and primed concrete substrates.
- Smooth running surface - reduce wear and tear on vehicular traffic.
- Non-slip – excellent grip even when wet.
- Chemically resistant to oil, greases, hydraulic fluids and many other chemicals.
- Prevents aquaplaning on highway bridges.
- Waterproof - excellent corrosion protection to steel and concrete substrates.
- Fast cure - foot traffic after 24 hours at 20ºC.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.