Nitoflor Emeritop surface hardening compound is a quality controlled, factory blended powder which is ready to use onsite. It consists of selected and graded Dynagrip aggregate, Portland cement and special additives to improve workability, providing a material which is easy to trowel into the surface of fresh wet concrete. Nitoflor Emeritop cures monolithically to provide a dense, non porous surface which is extremely hard wearing and abrasion resistant. Monolithic cure ensures that problems normally associated with thin ("granolithic") screeds e.g. curling, shrinkage, cracking, etc. are completely overcome.Get in touch Request a quote
Dynagrip is an extremely hard, chemically inert aggregate which resists polishing when exposed after initial wear and provides a skid resistant surface even when wet. Nitoflor Emeritop is available in natural (concrete grey) colour as standard. Special colours, including Brick Red, Green and Off-White can be produced on request for large orders.
- Supplied ready to use - no additives required
- Contains Dynagrip aggregate which provides an extremely hard wearing, abrasion and impact resistant surface
- Forms monolithic bond with fresh concrete base
- Hard, dense surface resistant to oils and grease
- Available in a range of colors to improve working environment
- Non-metallic aggregate - will not rust when wet
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.