It is a two-component polymer modified cementitious coating is supplied in a pre-packaged form. The product has been designed to be easily mixed on-site using a slow speed drill and paddle and then applied to the substrate using a brush, roller, trowel or by spray application. Nitocote CM210, available in grey and white, cures to form a flexible impermeable membrane.
- Approved for use in public water supply
- Withstands high positive and negative hydrostatic pressures
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry
- Long working life
- Easy application by brush, roller, trowel or spray
- Bonds to green or damp concrete
- Effective barrier to sulphates and chlorides
University of the West of England, UK
Fosroc provided a fully integrated range of products to ensure the watertight integrity of the building.
Dragons Range, Hong Kong
This $258 million project has a site area of 23,056 m2 and includes the construction of a prestigious residential development with ten 30 storeys towers and 970 units.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.