Nitobond SBR 101 is used with cement & sand to bind ceramics, marbles, granite porcelain, stoneware & other materials. The adhesive formed by the Nitobond SBR 101 mixture is very workable & easy to use. Mortars produced with Nitobond SBR 101 may be used for horizontal, vertical & overhead applications.
- For internal and external applications.
- Single component liquid can be easily gauged as required.
- For walls and floors.
- Improves cohesion and workability.
- Improves mortars to provide waterproof renders, toppings and bonding mortars which are highly resistant to freeze/ thaw cycling.
- Improved tensile and flexural properties allowing thin applications.
- Excellent bond to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster and blockboard.
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- Highly flexible.
- Laying thickness of 15-20 mm in one layer can be achieved.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.