Its resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties makes it the ideal choice for separation and filtration. Through the incorporation of an NW fabric in a separation/ stabilisation design you can be assured of improved soil bearing capacities and with it a more stable construction.
- NW mechanical properties that offer maximum strength in all directions throughout the length and width of every roll
- Unique manufacturing process utilising both mechanical and thermal bonding processes ensures that the NW offers superior performance at lower weight
- Waterflows normal to the plane that are generally several times more than that required by design
- An opening size suited for use in soils ranging from clay to coarse granular fill.
- NW hydraulic properties that stimulate the build up of a natural soil filter in the adjacent soil and so ensure long term filtration stability.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.