The primer, Dekguard primer is supplied as a clear liquid and is based on a silane/silaxone blend dissolved in a penetrating organic carrier. The primer is reactive and capable of producing a chemically bound hydrophobic barrier, thus inhibiting the passage of water and waterborne contaminants. The under coat comprising of powder and polymeric
emulsion provides the high build and weathering properties. The top coat consists of a single component aliphatic acrylic based protective coating. The aliphatic acrylate, solvent-based topcoat provides outstanding resistance to aggressive agents, UV light and rain. It is available in a selected range of colours.
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, sulphates, oxygen and water
- Breathibility Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Highly UV resistant aliphatic acrylate gives exceptional resistance to the effects of long term weathering.
- Highly durable in all climatic conditions.
- Selected range of decorative colours
- Ease of application – Brush/Roller/Spray
- High build- can mask surface imperfections
- Waterproof - protects the concrete from water borne mechanisms
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.