The plasticisers in Conplast X421 improve the effectiveness of water in the concrete mix, enabling desired levels of workability to be obtained with lower water contents. This produces a mix with a reduced water/cement ratio and therefore reduced permeability.
- Allows a reduction in mix water content to be made without affecting workability, so reducing permeability.
- Provides integral protection, ensuring reduced permeability throughout the concrete.
- Integral protection is maintained even if surface damage occurs, unlike applied surface films or coatings.
- Lower water/cement ratio improves compressive strength at same workability.
- Formulated for use in the Middle East
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.