It is supplied as a brown solution which instantly disperses in water. Conplast WP320 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The very high levels of water reduction possible allow major increases in strength and major permeability reduction to be obtained.
- Provides integral protection, ensuring reduced permeability throughout the concrete.
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which allows the production of high strength concrete without excessive cement contents.
- Increased workability levels are maintained for longer than with ordinary sulphonated melamine and naphthalene admixtures.
- Improved cohesion and particle dispersion minimizes segregation and bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
- Integral protection is maintained even if surface damage occures, unlike applied surface films or coatings.
- Fully compatible with certain Fosroc surface coatings and finishes.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.