Conplast SP420 is a superplasticizer used when a workability retention is required, allowing to overcome the rapid loss of it caused by high temperatures or transportation delays.
- Provides high workability in fresh concrete
- Maintains the workability with no need of additional water, reducing the time and costs of placement
- Improved cohesion minimises segregation and improving surface finish
- Facilitates pumping, improving cohesion and reducing the loss of workability
- Makes possible major reductions in water:cement ratio which increases durability
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.