Conplast SP360 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The improved dispersion of cement particles enhances the efficiency of hydration. A retardation of setting of between one and two hours may typically be obtained, which may be beneficial in reducing the ate of workability loss.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs.
- Major increases in strength at all ages without increased cement contents are of particular benefit in pre-cast construction.
- Reduction in water/cement ratio enhances durability, producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Suitable for use in combination with other Fosroc admixtures to allow optimum control of strength and workability.
- Chloride-free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.