Conplast SD100 disperses the fine particles in the mix and produces a rheological flow as moulds are filled and compacted. This enhances the production process, improving filling and compaction and reducing pre and final vibration times.
The enhanced dispersion also improves the consistency of the final product strength and surface finish.
- Allows higher early and later age strengths to be obtained without additional cement
- Strengths can be maintained at lower cement contents
- Improves ‘green’ strength, resulting in fewer losses due to breakage
- Improves mix rheology under vibration, allowing smoother machine operation with reduced cycle times
- Improves uniformity of filling moulds, reducing standard deviation and giving better dimensional control of product
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.