Conplast RP2100 disperses the fine cement particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The initial hydration of the cement is also delayed, resulting in a delay in the setting time of the concrete with no adverse effect on subsequent stiffening and strength gain.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability.
- Improved workability and workability retention reduces placing problems.
- Controlled retardation extends working life and stiffening time for ease of construction.
- Control of stiffening improves slip forming and assists in preventing the formation of cold joints in large pours.
- Minimised transportation delay problems maintains placeability and reduces the risk of pump blockage.
- Improves cohesion in mixes with poorly graded sands or a lack of fine material, minimising bleed and segregation.
- Improves pumpability, trowellability and surface finish.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content then allowing economical in mix designs to be achieved.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.