Conplast RP2000 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively. The initial hydration of the cement is also delayed, resulting in a delay in the setting time of the concrete with no adverse effect on subsequent stiffening and strength gain.
- Water reduction significantly improves compressive strengths at all ages and enhances durability.
- Controlled retardation extends working life and stiffening time for ease of construction.
- Control of stiffening improves slip forming and assists in preventing the formation of cold joints in large pours.
- Minimised transportation delay problems maintains placeability and reduces the risk of pump blockage.
- Slight air entrainment improves cohesion in mixes with poorly graded sands or a lack of fine materials, minimising bleed and segregation.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content or increased workability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in prestressed and reinforced concrete.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.