Conplast NC accelerates the early stages of cement hydration, producing more rapid stiffening and allowing strength gain to commence at an earlier stage. This effect is particularly noticeable at low temperatures and is most significant in the first 24 hours after mixing.
- Particularly effective in assisting to offset the delaying effect of low temperatures on setting and strength gain.
- Accelerated setting gives added protection against early age frost attack.
- Also provides a degree of water reduction or increased workability.
- Suitable for use in bricklaying mortar.
- Chloride-free, safe for use in reinforced concrete.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.