Conplast Drymix 1
Conplast Drymix 1 is a low dosage cement dispersing admixture which optimises the hydration and strength gain characteristics of the cementitious components. It is supplied as a ready to use chloride-free brown liquid which instantly disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast Drymix 1 is specially formulated for optimum performance with modern concrete block paving and masonry production equipment. It disperses the fine particles in the mix and produces a rheological flow as moulds are filled and compacted. This enhances the production process, improving filling and compaction and reducing pre and final vibration times. The enhanced dispersion also improves the consistency of the final product strength and surface finish.
- Allows higher early and later age strengths to be obtained without additional cement
- Reduced curing period/steam curing costs
- Improved responsiveness to vibration
- Faster production cycle
- Improved surface finish and texture
- Sharper edge detail
- Improves ‘green’ strength, resulting in fewer losses due to breakage
- Improved cement economics at same or better strength
- Improves mix rheology under vibration, allowing smoother machine operation with reduced cycle times
- Improves uniformity of filling moulds, reducing standard deviation and giving better dimensional control of product
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.