Concure WB is a water based concrete curing compound based on a low viscosity wax emulsion. It is supplied as a white emulsion which forms a clear film on drying.
When first applied to a fresh cementitious surface the emulsion breaks to form a continuous, non-penetrating white coating.
This dries to form a continuous clear film which provides a barrier to moisture loss, ensuring more efficient cement hydration, improved durability and reduced shrinkage.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete
- Control of moisture loss improves surface quality, reducing permeability, producing a hard wearing, dust-free surface and minimising potential for surface cracking and shrinkage
- Fugitive colour provides visual guide during application
- Water based, therefore, non-flammable
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.