The material is an "all fines" mix based on Portland Cements and additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability. The material is designed to allow uniform mixing and minimise segregation and bleeding.
- Shrinkage compensation: Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Pumpability: The mix design of Conbextra P allows it to be pumped long distances into narrow gaps.
- Reliability: Site batching variations eliminated by the use of factory controlled pre-packaged material.
- High early Strength: Facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- Durability: High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure long-term performance in service.
- Iron-free: No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion.
- Chloride-free: Composition allows high early strength development without the use of chlorides.
- Locally produced: Formulated for use in Middle East conditions
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.