Conbextra GP3 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.
- Dual Expansion systems compensate for shrinkage and settlement both in the plastic & hardened states
- No metallic iron content to cause staining Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.