Epoxy resin free-flow grout conforming to the requirements of BS EN1504-3 Class R4 and BS EN 1504-6 Anchoring of reinforcing steel bar.
Used for grouting gap thickness from 10 to 120 mm under baseplates, crane rails, turbines where heavy dynamic loads are encountered and areas where chemical spillage may occur.
A three-component system consisting of base resin, liquid hardener and specially graded inert fillers, which are mixed and poured into the gap.
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads
- Non-shrink, ensuring complete surface contact and bond
- High compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Fast, convenient installation with rapid strength gain
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals
- Two grades available for gap widths 0.25 - 10mm and 10 -120 mm
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.