Cebex CP is an admixture for cementitious slurries where a low water/cement ratio is required. It improves flow and eliminates pumping and segregation.
- The expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in the cementitious grout.
- Avoids segregation, ensuring complete protection of cables.
- Reducing the water /cement ratio and low permeability ensures a long service time.
- Provides high fluidity slurry to facilitate placement or injection.
- No iron content, which could cause corrosion, stains or damage.
- Its composition allows for developing high early strength without the use of chlorides.
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.