Cebex 150 admixture for mortar is an air-entraining, plasticizing agent in powder form, which is added to mortar (or cement previously) for laying bricks or plastering.
- Cebex 150 is specially designed to be used in dry mortar, which is supplied to sites in ready-to-use silos, after being mixed in worm gear.
- Cebex 150 increases the setting time mortar, because of their high retarding power
- It allows to obtain a high degree of plasticity and cohesion thereby increasing the performance in the placing.
- As more manageable mass, facilitates the bricklaying in less time.
- Due to the volume increase caused by the air entrainment, the less necessary sand to achieve the same volume. adding sand or lime is not required clay mortar to increase plasticity.
* If there is not a datasheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.
Safety Sheet Download
* If there is not a safety sheet relevant to your selected region you will be forwarded to make an enquiry.