Cebex 130R is specially designed to be used in dry mortar, which is supplied to work sites in ready-to-use silos, after being mixed in continuous mixer.
- It increases the adherence of the mortar over very absorbent surfaces, due to its capacity for water retention.
- It leads to the reduction of both water and cement in the sand/cement admixture.
- It enables the maximum degree of plasticity to be achieved. The mixture is workable for a longer period of time.
- As the mixture is more workable, the bricks can be laid in less time.
- Due to the volume produced by the air occlusion, a smaller quantity of sand is required to achieve the same volume.
- It is not necessary to add lime or clayey sands to increase the plasticity.
- Due to the effect of water retention, it avoids the risk of shrinkage in the plaster.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.