Carbocryl Hv is a methacrylate based three component injection system. It comprises of resin (Hv A1), accelerator (Hv A2) and a catalyst (Hv B2) which is diluted with water. Mixing the components leads to a in-situ reaction forming an elastic gel, which is capable of absorbing and desorbing water.Get in touch Request a quote
- Excellent penetration capacity due to waterlike viscosity
- Adjustable curing speed
- High sealing effect
- High elasticity
- Swells reversible with the entry of moisture, preventing further ingress of water into the structure
- Chemical resistance v/s most organic, or inorganic liquids
- No isocyanates - suitable for potable water contact
- Reinjectable when used with Fosroc predimax.
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.