These microspheres collectively acts as thermal insulation blanket covering the structure effectively refl ecting solar radiation back into the atmosphere. This results in impressive temperature reduction behind the substrate by a min. of 10°C.
This system also has certain waterproofi ng properties and is able to bridge hairline cracks caused by thermal movements.
- Minimum surface preparation needed
- Single component - Brush or roller applied directly on the substrate
- Light weight yet effective
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
- Excellent fl exibility at both high and low temperatures
- Non conductive property saves air conditioning energy cost
- Has resistance to water penetration
- Flexible - high elongation characteristics
- Good resistance to atmospheric pollution
- Durable - High UV resistance
- Breathable - allows water vapour to escape
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.