- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods including accurate filling and preparation of documentation
- To implement and manage processes that will deliver the HSE standards set by the Group & embodied in the ROCK.
- Follows the company’s health and safety policies and procedures and the instructions of the responsible Supervisor and the Health and Safety Branch.
- To report to the Line Manager on all warehouse related issues.
- Brings to the attention of the Supervisor and the Health and Safety Branch, of any potentially hazardous situations.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities
- Organising and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Maintains storage area by organising floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- To assist Production Supervisor and Operation Manager to ensure Optimum stock level of both RM / PM and FG.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data
- To coordinate with the supply chain and customer service departments on production planning, RM availability and stock control.
- To support finance to carry out perpetual stock verification of RM/PM as per the schedules and ensuring that stocks are tallied with the system.
- Prepare the work in progress at month end to know details of the products in process which in turn will help to prepare PDMC report by accounts properly.
- Monitor and control inventory to optimise customer requirements and minimise working capital requirements.
To be responsible for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods as well as organising and maintaining inventory and storage area.
Key Skills and Experiences
- 3-5 years' experience managing inventory in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail. Able to provide accurate information to help decision making.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, business systems).
- Experience in process operation and maintenance.
Knowledge of HSE/ISO procedures.
Experience using an ERP system.