Regional Specification Manager - Waterproofing
Objectives of the role
Achieve sales target by conversion of a technical specification document.
Write, engage and manage specification process to contract alongside regional team members following the BS8102 Standard.
Utilise existing contacts whilst developing business opportunities, promoting and specifying Fosroc solutions.
Develop new and existing business relations to drive brand awareness with engineers and architects.
Identify project opportunities via business relations and market intelligence.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Development of solutions to solve the client needs and differentiate Fosroc from the competition. Seek additional revenue streams.
- Supporting the wider sales team towards objectives and targets.
- Maintain project pipeline.
- RIBA CPD presentations to key identified practices.
- Manage Business Plan document and KPI`s.
Key Working Relationships
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional sales team members
- National Specification team
- Customer service and NDC teams
- Business Development Manager
- Engineers/Architects/Other key stakeholders
- Main Contractors
- Specialist Contractors
- Industry associations
- Local Authorities
Key Skills and Experiences
- Proven track record of specification sales.
- Technical ability to write specifications compliant with industry standards.
- Ability to communicate specification to all internal/external stakeholders.
- Understanding of construction sector, and its internal drivers
- Experienced seminar presenter.
- Planning, structure and time management.
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Drive, tenacity and financial results orientated
- UK Driving Licence
- Experience of waterproofing industry aligned to BS8102
- Product knowledge, how Fosroc products fit within the construction industry
- Marketing awareness able develop the Fosroc position
- Key account management
- Competitor knowledge
- CSSW qualification
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.