- Lead, manage and direct the sales team, maximising sales opportunities across the country by promotion of the full Fosroc product range.
- Develop and implement a 5 –year rolling sales & marketing plan that is aligned with the Group Strategic Goals specifically in terms of growth and market segment focus.
- Manage selling prices, margin and collections in full alignment with the Group Strategic Objectives.
- Identify the training needs of the sales team to ensure that they are sufficiently trained to professionally represent Fosroc at all times.
- Identify and manage Key Customers through the Sales Team by developing close customer relations and taking a lead role in any major projects.
- Manage the sales department expenses and ensure they are in line with current Budgets.
- Responsible for meeting KPI’s set by the company, such as stock and collections, and ensure full awareness and team commitment to achieving such additional targets.
- Awareness of competitors activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
To lead, manage and direct the Malaysia sales team, maximising sales opportunities by promotion of the full Fosroc product range. Develop and implement a marketing strategy that provides the best opportunity to maximise selling prices, margin and collections in full alignment with the Group Strategic Objectives. Through the BPM process, report on sales performance, opportunities, forecasts and always endeavour to achieve current Budgets at all times.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in chemical environment selling high specification industrial products with minimum 5 years working experience as a Sales Manager in a similar industry.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised university. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen mindset.