To establish & maintain a regime of engineering excellence in Fosroc India & associated regional locations, delivering measurable business value through implementation of Capital projects, Improvement programs and application of best practices. This position works closely with the Engineering Project team & factory teams to enable deliver design fit outcome consistently.
- Responsible for planning and implementing Brown field & Green Field projects.
- Construction of major facility replacements; capital improvement & continual improvement projects
- Developing detailed engineering, PFD, P&ID, equipment specifications & selection, assistance during final commissioning & product trials.
- Ensure Fosroc Group Engineering standards are developed & implemented across India region in all manufacturing & engineering projects.
- Fosroc HSE standards to be fully implemented in Engineering design and execution of all project activities and liaising with HSE manager.
- Effective coordination & handling various Engineering design consultants w.r.t all the relevant engineering designs .
- Act as Engineering Authority for all projects at the appropriate level.
- Ensure Projects are developed and implemented in accordance with Fosroc Capital Projects System at all stages.
- Engineering inputs to the project team during Hazop study conducted by HSE team.
- Work closely with procurement team in finalising vendors for projects .Fully accountable to work with vendors till Technical Specifications are finalised .
- Providing engineering solutions & trouble shooting methods to various problems interfaced during each stage of Minor CAPEX, MAAP & Major CAPEX projects.
- Providing guidelines & directive to Factory teams , Asst. Project Managers & Senior Project Engineers on day to day basis in handling various small & medium sized projects on & off the field.
- Will have to lead a team comprising of qualified Mechanical, Chemical & Electrical engineers thereby ensuring to complete the projects within the framework of quality, safety, time schedule & cost parameters.
- Exposure to various Indian & International standards & ensure implementation in all project activities.
Key Skills and Experiences
Qualification: Engineering in Mechanical or Chemical.
Experience: 15 to 18 years experience in Engineering Design including project implementation responsibilities
Exposure to handling multi areas like Civil & Structural, Mechanical, Piping & Instrumentation.
Good understanding of business drivers and ability to prioritize delivery of business value
High technical & commercial acumen
HSE conscious with strong communication skills both written & oral.
Experience in batch or continuous process industries. Mechanical Engineer preferred.
Exposure to Chemical industries, Paint industries & similar to Fosroc process industries.
Ability in communicating two to three languages.
Effective interpersonal skills
Exposure to various project tools like MS project, CPM / PERT etc.
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.