Assistant Project Manager
To establish a regime of engineering excellence in all Fosroc India locations within the framework of quality, safety, cost & time factor. Will be responsible for planning & implementation of all capital expenditure type projects across Fosroc India location as per the need which will deliver design fit outcome consistently adhering to FOSROC Project Management Methodology.
1. Ensuring FOSROC Project Management Methodology adherence in various small and Medium size Projects.
2. From conceptual stage to final commissioning of various small & medium size projects which will include preparing project feasibility study report as per group directives.
3. Finance Memorandum preparation & submission for approval from local management & group.
4. Experience in effective coordination & handling various consultants w.r.t all the relevant projects.
5. Exposure to prepare project schedule & thereafter monitor the progress in order to ensure timely completion of all relevant projects.
6. Providing guidelines & directive to Senior Project Engineers on day to day basis in handling various small & medium sized projects on & off the field. Exposure to construction supervision.
7. Supporting Fosroc International group as per the need in planning & completion of all production trials at third party locations.
8. Preparing & timely submission of weekly project progress report, fortnightly highlight report, Monthly report & Steering committee report.
9. Handling timely meeting invites with all stake holders & circulation of minutes of the meeting document
Health Safety & Environment
1. Should have the skills to interpret & implement the HSE standards during all the project implementation phases.
2. To closely liase with National HSE manager, HSE manager & Factory Managers for implementing Group HSE directives on HSE compliances as per the bulletins issued.
3. Should have exposure to Process safety & measures. Knowledge in Hazop study requirement is beneficial ( But not a requirement )
Knowledge of pilot trials, basic engineering, PFD, P& ID, equipment specification & selection, Procurement assistance, final commissioning & product trials.
Coordination with Finance & Accounts for timely reconciliation of cost expenditure reports.
Timely submission of monthly project progress report along with cost expenditure report (jointly worked out & tallied with Accounts)
Procurement assistance to be provided to Purchase team as & when required as per the need.
Providing complete assistance to Technical Manager/GSM/RSM in setting up of various Concrete lab facilities spread across the country.
Key Skills and Experiences
10 years of experience in Project management, execution with high level engineering & technical knowledge.
Exposure to handling multi areas like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation activities etc
High technical & commercial/ finance acumen.
HSE conscious with strong communication skills both written & oral.
Exposure to MS project, CPM/ PERT tools, Primavera etc.
Qualification: Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical.
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.