Assistant Manager - Project Sales
• Achieve sales targets in the defined areas with focus on collections.
• Drive collections aggressively and exploit the business potential to the maximum.
Bengaluru and Hyderabad
• To Achieving the set sales and collection targets
• To closely interact with the concerned product group incharge of the Marketing team by focusing special attention on potential areas for a particular product towards maximising business and profitability.
• To ensure business of Fosroc Products by using all the resources like CT & Spec team.
• To develop good and effective contacts with consultants/architects for furthering Company’s business interests
• To establish and maintain good rapport with Applicators & Project Distributors.
- Achieve sales targets in the defined areas with focus on collections.
- Drive collections aggressively and exploit the business potential to the maximum.
Key Skills and Experiences
• 5+ yrs of Experience in Construction Chemicals / Building Material Sales
• Qualification: Preferably Civil Graduates
• Good Rapport with Architect, Engineers and Consultants
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.