- Mix Design support and adjustments for Admixture customers.
- Admixture Formulation adaptation for the local market conditions.
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of new formulations and report to Region/Group.
- Reporting on performance of existing formulations and monitoring quality control of formulations in the field.
- Coordination between the customer’s QA/QC personnel and Fosroc Sales Staff.
- Maintain high degree of Safety awareness whilst working on site and in the company facilities according to Fosroc’s and the customer’s Safety policies.
- Comply with all Group and Opco Quality System requirements e.g. ISO 9001.
To provide mix design and admixture formulation support to the company’s commercial staff and admixture customers in Singapore and Johor Bahru.
Conduct concrete admixture trials with potential clients to secure new business
Provide daily site support on major projects and maintain a professional working relationship with key stakeholders.
Work closely with the Regional Product Segment Manager (RPSM) – Concrete, to ensure Opco, Regional and Group objectives are delivered
Key Skills and Experiences
- Min 5 years’ experience in the concrete industry such as RMC, Precast, Cement or a similar role in a competitor company.
- Technical/vocational qualification in Civil Engineering, Concrete, Construction or Chemistry.
- Sound Understanding of Concrete Technology and Concrete Mix Design. Experience in admixture localisation and formulation development.
- Ability to record technical data and write clear, detailed reports .
- Good Verbal and Written English Language Skills.