To provide a professional service to internal and external customers in particular relation to
telephone, reception, courier, marketing and administrative duties.
Objectives of the Role
To provide a professional service to internal and external customers in particular relation to telephone, reception, courier, marketing and administrative duties.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To act as an initial point of contact for visitors, ensuring a welcome and informed arrival.
- To ensure that all visitors to the site are properly signed in/out and issued with the appropriate pass and health & safety information.
- Provide the main point of contact for all incoming telephone calls, ensuring the prompt and smooth transition of any transferred calls.
- To be responsible for the daily signing in/out sheets for employees.
- To deal with deliveries and organise their distribution promptly ensuring that all paperwork is properly administered.
- To work closely with other departments to support the administrative functions and any other reasonable task from time to time.
- To maintain stationery stocks and literature store/database to support both Marketing & Technical Departments.
- To facilitate the prompt repair/servicing of office equipment.
- To manage the postal/courier function to include cost control and ensuring accurate stock levels.
- To organise training/meeting facilities including catering if required.
- To generate and process documents relating to travel upon request (e.g. visas).
- To arrange appropriate accommodation and transport for visitors to Nairobi.
Key Working Relationships
- Office Manager
- Management Team
- Other internal staff across all areas of the business
- Suppliers and service providers
- Cold callers and general enquiries
Key Skills and Experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Knowledge of courier procedures & deliveries
- Marketing and Event experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Flexible and adaptable to cover/support colleagues
- Keen to learn/develop
- Fosters continuous improvement approach
- Experience in the Construction Sector
Apply for this vacancy
Delivering exceptional products worldwide
Whatever your enquiry, we’d love to hear from you.